There was tutorial request to create Uncharted like equip system on third person character. In this tutorial you will learn how to:
- Attach weapons to third person character,
- Create simple inventory system to manage items,
- Drop and equip items,
- Use UMG to communicate with inventory manager and items,
System will be event based so it should be efficient.
It’s super easy!
Continue reading “Uncharted like Equip Tutorial”
I just finished interview with 80lvl where you can find out more about Shooter Tutorial.
I’m getting a lot of request to create Skyrim like inventory Tutorial. I have found you guys have a problems with ShooterTutorial inventory implementation as well. ShooterTutorial inventory is about choosing weapons before starting gameplay. That’s why I have decided to create complete Skyrim like inventory tutorial which will:
- be object oriented,
- starting from first person template,
- have 3d preview in UMG,
- support item dropping, using,
- support categories,
- support moving items,
This tutorial is long and not so easy. As always take your time!
Continue reading “Complete Skyrim like inventory Tutorial”
In this tutorial I will show you how to create weapon selection screen. I did debug version of it earlier. This time I will use:
- 3d UMG widget to show weapon selection screen,
- UMG toggle widget usage,
- Protection to not be able to equip the same weapon twice,
- Icons created earlier,
Continue reading “Weapon Selection Screen”
I’m listening to you guys. You wanted some C++ tutorials so here we go. I will do more C++ stuff later.
Next step with the project is to add level selection screen. I will create base data classes in C++.
Continue reading “Menu – Level Selection – C++ Base Data”
You guys wanted more UE4 Tips Tutorials so there you go! This time I will show you how to create Online Leaderboards where:
- It’s done fully in Blueprints without C++ code,
- You don’t need to have any server,
This solution is good for prototyping and getting scores of other players. If you are thinking about good leaderboard solution you would need to create your own server.
Continue reading “UE4 Tips: Online Leaderboards”
This time I would like to implement easy to kill “meat” enemy. Which should:
- Move fast near player,
- Fire using assault rifle with spread when near player,
- Should be dying on head hit,
- Reload his weapon when no ammo,
This will be more advanced tutorial but I think if you did earlier tutorials it shouldn’t be hard for you!
Continue reading “Enemy: “Marine””