There is an way to call an event from a Console using Blueprints! Continue reading “UE4 Tips: Calling events from Console”
This will be more advanced post but you will learn a lot about UMG->Blueprint communication. Here are my goals:
- Draw all slot weapons informations,
- Change weapons from UMG panel,
- Will work on PC and Touch,
- Player shouldn’t be able to choose weapon which don’t have ammo,
- Player should see which weapon is currently equipped,
- When choosing weapons do slomo and DOF effect,
Lot’s of great stuff do to! Continue reading “UMG: Change weapon panel”
Now if we have our inventory we can start adding new weapons!
- Player can choose which weapon he want to play, (for now it will be placeholder UMG we did in inventory tutorial)
- Player can change weapon during gameplay with animation, (by keyboard now)
- Weapons will attach correctly,
- Hands will update idle animation to correctly hold the weapon,
We won’t be doing shooting / reloading in this post. Let’s focus on basics first.