This time I will create main menu with couple features:
- UMG widget with main menu,
- UMG -> Actors -> Level communication,
- Matinee for nice camera animation,
If you are still wondering how to create communication between blueprints hope this tutorial will help you. Will do this different ways.
I’m starting series of tutorials about creating interactive main menu. The first part will be about creating scene for the Armory. You will learn:
- What’s creativity?
- What’s the pipeline of creating scenes?
- How to use assets packs?
This will be more advanced post but you will learn a lot about UMG->Blueprint communication. Here are my goals:
- Draw all slot weapons informations,
- Change weapons from UMG panel,
- Will work on PC and Touch,
- Player shouldn’t be able to choose weapon which don’t have ammo,
- Player should see which weapon is currently equipped,
- When choosing weapons do slomo and DOF effect,
Lot’s of great stuff do to! Continue reading
In this post I will focus on creating another UMG widget which will:
- Let me know how much ammo do I have in mag and backpack,
- Let me know when I’m reloading weapon,
- Will be implemented as UMG pipeline was created,
By this post I will start UMG HUD tutorials series. What I would like to accomplish in this tutorial:
- Display player health,
- Display player armor,
- It should work well on all platforms and mostly on VR,
- It should be optimized for mobiles,