Currently my enemies are just disappearing. ShooterTutorial will be ported to Mobile some day and I want to be sure that my ragdols can be turned off as soon as possible. That’s why I will add nice dissolve effect. Which should be:
- Component based – can be attached to any Skel/Static mesh actor,
- Using Material Layers – this way I will get original material,
Continue reading “Dissolve Dying Effect”
In this tutorial I will focus on effects when player is taking damage. This will cover:
- PostProcess material for blood effect,
- Driving variables to Material,
- Dying camera effect,
- Camera shakes,
I have searched whole internet for player damage effects using post process materials but haven’t find anything. Hope it will be helpful!
Continue reading “Player damage indicators and dying effect”
As I wrote earlier will try to implement all of the weapons from Military Silver Pack. Next in line is Sniper Rifle. Again we would need to implement new functionality to BaseWeapon – second fire. In this case second fire will trigger sniper scope.
- Sniper Rifle should have zoom and sniper scope functionality,
- I want to have “bullet time” effect triggered sometimes, (camera chasing bullet),
- Use BaseWeapon functionalities to drive the weapon,
Lot of new stuff coming here.
Continue reading “Creating Sniper Rifle”